Most Read Posts of 2012

I am so thankful for my readers.  The new ones and the old elderly  recent ones.  Here is a list of my Top Ten Most Read Posts from 2012.   

One thing I noticed as I read through the list - most fall into one or more of these categories:
1. Before and After photos
2. Tutorials
3. Suggestions/Ideas/Resources - (does that category make any sense?)

I guess those three categories are essentially why we read design blogs - to give us ideas or tutorials or so that we can see the before/after photos.  I am onto a major discovery, here, three years into blogging.

Anyway, here are the Top Ten posts from my blog in 2012....


1. printable monograms....






2. My mom's rental house makeover that almost killed us both - Before and After photos.  (this is actually a series of three separate posts)  ....










Kitchen (before - can you tell?) after pics here


3. Gray and white kitchen transformations

This post included my friend Melinda's kitchen ....


4. My daughter's college room renovation- where we repaired and repainted a fraternity house room to make it livable for a girl....



the Before was pretty bad.

5. Christmas Tour of our home in 2012



6. How to stage an empty house to sell...




7.  Roller shade tutorial....





8. Dorm room decor suggestions and ideas (a revamp to the popular dorm room post from 2011).....



9. Papering the backs of my kitchen cabinets....





and finally....

10. Pinterest Wins and Fails as experimented by ME.....





There you have it - whatever "it" is.  The next two runners up were my About Me page and My Art page (what in the world? I did not realize so many people clicked on those tabs!  I think I will go update those, right now.)

linking to Nellie Bellie Serenity Now Southern hospitality Shabby Nest funky junk between naps on the porch

Comments

Lisa said…
Great run down on your post. I sure enjoyed reading then. Have a happy new year!
Rustown Mom said…
new follower here! Can't wait to read all of these posts (:
Jamie Miles said…
I can't believe how cute Emily's room looks. You need to help me get HK's together. And I still can't believe how you had to resurrect your mother's house. You certainly made the best of a bad situation. Too bad it required so much work.
You have alot to be proud of...for sure!!! Love the college stuff, my sister will be happy to read those!