Christmas Tour 2012

Welcome to our home!



What is that by the door? 




Oh, a note to Santa.  Written by my 13 year old in his very best hand writing.  No joke.  13.  I am so thankful college applications are on the computer and are not handwritten.





Here is our kitchen on a nice clean day....




And here it is for a hotdog feast just before a band performance....


Only one of those boys is mine.

Here is our family room.


This is where we have our "real" tree.



Elfie managed to hide here, one night.


Bored yet?  This is my Santa collection...



Our dining room mantle.....


And the old lady in the fancy cedar and cotton hat over on the far wall.......


She seems a bit uppity, don't you think?

I recently moved my globe collection to the kitchen, as you can see, above.  I like them in there.

Here is our hot chocolate station.....



And silver and greenery is always an easy vignette.....


My daughter made the treescapes, last year.

I hung pinecones with ornaments in several of my windows.


The living room has the tree full of cotton that I shared here.





And here is the guest bedroom.....



With yet another mantle....


This one is in the guest bedroom.



And here is the fourth and final mantle.  The one in our bedroom with the fake fireplace I mentioned here.



Good night and Merry Christmas from Georgia!



Christmas 2011
Christmas 2010
Christmas 2009

Joining Jennifer Rizzo  Savvy Southern Style inspired by charm The inspired room Serenity Now Between Naps on the porch Nester

Comments

Unknown said…
Lovely, Trish. I especially like your Santa painting as the back drop to the Santa collection. That is quite the Santa mug collection too. Your home looks so ready for the holidays.
Stacey said…
Trish, your home looks great! I bet the boys love hanging out there. How lucky you are to have several mantels to decorate.
it all looks amazing- love your santa mugs and the simple wreath in the guest room.
It all looks so beautiful Trish! Your front porch looks fabulous!!
Anonymous said…
Hey chick!! I am loving all the santas esp that santa picture!!!!!! Gotta love a temporary clean kitchen haha I cleaned ours just before taking pictures of our home! I just posted on my blog our tour! Come by and visit me!

Toodles-
Sarah
Jeannie said…
The boys all dressed up in a formal setting eating hot dogs cracks me up!
Mindy said…
Can I come for a sleepover? I love, love, love, love, love the bed in your guestroom. And the bottle brush trees on the mantle have me swooning.
So I'll ask again. Can I come for a sleepover? :o)
What a beautiful home you have. Love that little iron bed!
Julie said…
Beautiful, Trish! I LOVE all the greenery at the front door! Thanks for sharing!
Terry said…
Merry Christmas to the Old Post Roaders and their loved ones. That's a festive picture of boys in vests revealing their inner hot dog. Great to see your wonderful pointy gables.
Debby said…
Love your home. Love all the Santas and the hot dog gang.
Beautiful home inside and out.
Linda said…
I really enjoyed the tour of your home. I really love your hot chocolate station with all the fun Santa mugs.
Oh, I think it's all so pretty! I adore the "old lady" in her hat of greenery. Your home is really beautiful. I especially adore the exterior with the wreaths in the windows. Stunning.
Your home looks beautiful. I love the pretty blue and green tree in the basket. I still have decorating to finish in the living room - but I"m determined to finish it tonight.
nannykim said…
My two favorite things--are elfie and the wreath made out of Christmas bulbs--fun!
Rebecca said…
I can't BEGIN to choose a favorite room or vignette from your home! ALL is SO beautiful. (I guess I especially love the mantels....)
Anonymous said…
Wow! That's what I call decorating. I've only been married a few years so I don't have much in the way of holiday decorating yet. I love your santa collection! What a great item to collect.
You have a very warm and cozy home! Your decorating is great!
Trish,
Love your home all festively dressed for Christmas!!!
My MoMa had Santa mugs similar to yours when I was growing up. We never drank anything but eggnog from them on Christmas Eve!!!
I adore your milk glass collection with the blue and green ornaments!!!
Thank you for sharing your lovely home! I'm visiting from Susan's MM!!!
Fondly,
Pat
oh my gosh, i looove the spotlights on the outside, your home is so cute. and the fireplace in the guest room, and the frames leaning, too. fabulous!
C.G. Koens said…
Your home is beautiful - the outside is really stunning. On a different note - I love the floor in your kitchen! :) Stopping by from the Nester's party - Merry Christmas!
thank you for sharing your lovely holiday home!!!