31 Days of Art -Displayed

I was so thankful that I completed my personal challenge on Nester's blog - 31-Days-of-Art. What a great challenge she presented.  Going into October, I knew I had limited time to devote to this art project -since I had a lot of my 'real' work scheduled.  However, at the last minute, I made myself this little button....




and started painting.


Here is an unorganized grouping of everything I created this month. These are not in any particular order.  If you click a photo, the picture will either enlarge or will take you to the Etsy page where that piece is available. 

Please email me if you are interested in any of the art that you see below that is not listed on my Etsy site. It may be hanging in my own home, or could be in a local store (and I can run get it for you, if you want to buy it and aren't local.) Also, be sure and stop by Plain Jane Designs in Athens, for many of the pieces! (cute store - you will be glad you ran in)





Whew!

Do you have a favorite? I would love to know!  Leave me a comment.

Comments

Unknown said…
This is quite the post. Beautiful achievement of both artwork and discipline. I love the 'Let heaven and nature sing' painting! Did you make all the frames, too? Beautiful work! Thanks for sharing so we are all inspired.
they're all beautiful, but my favorite is the pumpkin with the black background and blue/green frame.
Cindy said…
My favourite is the church with the scripture beside it. You are really inspiring me to try my hand at painting a church. My husband is a Pastor and I think he would love a picture for Christmas, maybe.
I am going to investigate to see what it takes to paint one like yours.
Hugs, Cindy