Dorm Room Headboard Tutorial

Now that it is mid-July, dorm room decorating is in full swing.  Of every post I've ever written, my Dorm Room Headboard Tutorial gets the most views on a daily basis.

Here is the most recent headboard I covered for my daughter's sorority house dorm-style bed.....



She promised to clean up her room and make up her bed and get better pictures for me. 

Never happened.

Like, I am so surprised she didn't hope right on that for her mom's blog.

Back to real life - here is a link to the headboard tutorial (click the picture)....


headboard easy



It is super easy and is a great way to add some character.  

I also have some dorm room before and after photos here: Dorm Room #1




and here: Dorm Room #2



Plus a Pinterest Board chock full of dorm ideas here: Dorm Room Pinterest Board Ideas 

So fun!
Home Stories Ato Z Wintrhop Chronsicle
Savvy Southern Style Dedicated House
 Someday crafts
scoop Elicabeth and CO

Comments

Unknown said…
Trish!! Did you make the window box/valence too??
Nope, Mary Ann - that was there when she moved in. Cute, isn't it?
-Trish