the Meadow

Fellow allergy sufferers, have you ever noticed how LONG ragweed blooms? For some reason, pretty flowers bloom for a couple of weeks, but ragweed stays yellow (and continues to make my eyes itch) for over a month.  




I've been watching it.  It is next to the grocery store, it is on the way to my mom's house, it is next to Wal-Mart. It is across the street from Chic-fil-a. It is everywhere.



And apparently, as of October 24, Georgia is still in the middle of ragweed season. ugh.  Whine. Whine.

Well, I assure you that THIS field of flowers is NOT ragweed.  



The Meadow (31-Days of Art)


It is a type of flower I made up.  It does not cause sneezing or itchy eyes. These blossoms smell like roses. (except that you have to imagine that part)

Have a great day!  Here is the link to my other 31-Days-of-Art paintings......

Comments