Dreaming about Where to Put My Art

Just thinking about a clean new home I could decorate. 
Or maybe I could just swap mine around a little. 
And vacuum.
I would like a light fixture like this one...


Love that architectural piece as a coffee table!

My latest painting would fit nicely into that room.

I just painted this one...



Still using my new frames.  I'm considering painting that one. It is too 'rustic,' or maybe 'eclectic,' for me. Thinking I will paint or white wash the sides - too much competing color. I am typing what I am thinking as I go along with no filter.

That art would also look appropriate on this porch....

source

If any wall space is available.

Or that scripture could add a pop of color to a laundry room like this one....


source

Or maybe to spice up a kitchen area...

Country Living

I'll bet I could find a spot for that painting in this reading nook.....


source

Or I'll just keep the painting in my suitcase while I am traveling here....


source


What? You think I've spent my day on Pinterest? 
Busted.  I'll stop, now.

For my other paintings in this 31-Days-of-Art series, click this button....




Joining Nifty Thrifty Tuesday at Coastal Charm

Comments