This and That

Just ran into a friend at the post office who mentioned my burlap wreath from last year.

Good thing I saw her!  Otherwise, I might have remembered the burlap wreath in December!

Here is last year's photo.....



Here are my not-so-specific instructions on how I made the wreath.

I have also been painting! 






And I sewed a few Happy Birthday banners.....



(Love these fabrics.)




And my daughter is in the middle of homecoming week.

Today is "Costume Day."





She is a road.

That is a small stuffed bunny pinned to her shirt as road kill. (Gross, I know - but we live in a rural area - we see all kinds of road kill - sort of comes with the territory.)

Just an unasked-for rundown of my week - did I mention that I have been scrubbing our rental house and also got to attend my college daughter's initiation into her college sorority?  That was fun!   She pledged my old sorority.    I have been busy, busy, busy!




Weekend Bloggy Reading


Comments

You have been busy!! Your paintings are beautiful and I love your burlap wreath! Martina