My Art in Other Homes

I am thrilled when someone sends me a snapshot of my art in their home.

Here are a few photos that were sent to me .....

 















A baby's nursery....


And this is my nephew, I mailed him a potato.


My sister is forced to have my art on her wall, I don't give her a choice! (Can you tell that I am the bossy oldest?)

I am going to dig through my old texts, emails, and etsy messages to find a few more. If you have a photo of my art in your home, please send it to me when you get a chance! (TheOldPost Road at gmail.) Thanks!
Have a great day!

If you want to receive this blog by email (every 24 days or so when I actually post something!) then add your email here:

Subscribe Via Email

Comments

Mindy said…
So awesome. My sister has my floral photographs in her house,too. :)