Spotlight on Art

The annual Spotlight on Art Artist Market is this week (Feb 3-8th), at The Trinity School in Atlanta.


I am always amazed at the talent on display. It is quite inspirational.

I asked my son to take a few pictures of my pieces before I dropped them off at Trinity School last week. Here are four of the paintings, taken from a tall 14 year-old's perspective. 


Ummm ....., were your knees not able to squat that day, son? 

Fortunately, Terry Kearns of Architectural Tourist was thoughtful and took this shot of my art on display at Spotlight on Art this week....


Thanks, Terry!

The event is free and you don't have to buy anything - You can just look! But, I advise taking your wallet into the gallery, as there are some great works of art at this event, in all price-ranges.

Here are the times and dates the Market is open:

Artists Market Hours
Monday, February 3, 2014 6 PM - 9 PM
Tuesday, February 4, 2014 8 AM - 4 PM
Wednesday, February 5, 2014 8 AM - 4 PM
Thursday, February 6, 2014 8 AM - 4 PM
Friday, February 7, 2014 8 AM - 9 PM
Saturday, February 8, 2014 10 AM - 6 PM

Directions are here.

Have a great day!

Comments

I have been just fascinated with birds lately and I love your art and paintings. I saw the one with the bird and just loved it .