Busy? Who, Me?

No one is really busy this time of year! Right?
ugh.  I think creative-types have it the worst. Just gotta make that one last item as a gift - and while I am at it, I will make six of them....

If you follow me on Instagram, you know that I spent yesterday completing these ornaments....




I also managed to throw in a four day trip to NYC (with my sis and mom) around mid-December - THAT made things a lot calmer. Frantic now rules, around here.




The nights have suddenly gotten a lot shorter.

I am not whining. I am actually very thankful for the busy-ness.  Glad to have a family and a house and a few days in New York City and a paying job and sweet people who want my art. (Did I mention that I have three reports due by New Year's Day? and I still owe some paintings to a few people before Christmas?) Yikes. Not really complaining, just making excuses for my tardiness/procrastination/over-scheduling! Perhaps I am just trying to explain why my "Sunday Scripture" post is still up and it is Friday!  

Hope you are having a wonderful Christmas!!!!

Comments

Jamie Miles said…
Didn't know that you went to New York. I bet you had a wonderful time. And I love those ornaments. Too cute.
Maria said…
Those ornaments are so pretty! I love them! We went to New York before Christmas too, there's no place like it at Christmastime! :)