My Southern Living Idea House Favorites

Thank you for the kind words regarding my daughter's surgery.  She is feeling better, each day!

A couple of months ago I met up with my mom and my sister in Nashville. We had our daughters with us and spent an afternoon visiting the Southern Living Idea House. Here are some of my favorite features that I snapped while in the house ....



My daughter and I both loved the great family room.....



This next bedroom was our favorite...


It was a colorful room. Every detail was great, including the sweater throw at the foot of the beds, and the ceiling detail..... 


Adore the concave dresser between the beds .....


This next bedroom was not my style, but I loved the light fixture....



And the mirror over the window....


There were other mirrors-in-front-of-windows around the house....


And lots of marble, which makes me smile.


Classic.



While in Nashville, we ran into Elvis....


And ate way too much...


And spent an afternoon in cute little Franklin.....


It was a nice weekend.

Have a great day!

Comments

Unknown said…
Gorgeous place! Thanks for sharing!
Terry said…
I love that Historical Concepts do a lot of wood paneled walls as in the family room, all those shadow line and it seems indestructible. The clumsy and the children needn't fear.