Blueberry Fluff Pie (no bake!)

This is an easy-to-make pie that I make each summer when the blueberries are ready! Just keep it in the fridge and sneak a piece when you need something cool to eat. 

Blueberry Fluff Pie
1 graham cracker crust, premade or make your own
8 ounces cream cheese
1/2 cup sugar
1 Tablespoon Lemon juice
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup whipping cream, whipped 
1 pint blueberries - washed

Cream the cream cheese and sugar. Add the vanilla and lemon juice. Carefully fold in whipped whipping cream and berries. Pour into graham crust and refrigerate at least an hour until ready to splurge!


I originally found this recipe in my Charleston Receipts Repeats Junior League Cookbook.  Also, that photo is from here. I'm no food photographer and we tend to eat this pie too quickly for a photo op.


joining summer inspiration recipes and Whipperberry

Comments

Lisa said…
OMG! Its like a cherry Tart but with blueberries! My favorite! I think really, I could just eat the crust alone. Love that stuff.
This looks delicious, I may have to make this for Father's Day! Enjoy your weekend!

Kat