Pinterest Recipe Success

My son loves this dish I made from a recipe I found on Pinterest, last night....



(cheese, bacon, potatoes  - wonder why?)  He officially gave me permission to make this daily. He didn't say the same for the spinach salad.

Unfortunately, I am afraid this may be my NEXT attempt at a Pinterest Recipe....



Somebody stop me.

Here are a few other recipes I have pinned, recently.

Oh, yesterday my husband changed our internet/telephone provider.  And since it is five days until Christmas and I don't have anything else to do, I spent three hours last night in a panic trying to switch over my email from several years of using my bellsouth email for my engineering work and art business.  I sure hope I contacted everyone!   (paypal, etsy, ebay, clients, etc.)  My new address is TheOldPostRoad@gmail.com !  Thank you!

Enjoy this week!   
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him Romans 15:13

Comments

Oh my goodness... yum to both! ;)