Some Pretty Blog Posts I Found this Week

I am supposed to be getting dressed for the Georgia Tech football game this afternoon. But I am blogging for some reason. Gotta hurry. 

I saw several pretty and informative blog posts this week. Thought you might enjoy reading over them if you missed them. 

Milk and Honey Home shared several eye-catching photos of gallery walls.... 




 Rene at Cottage and Vine shared a beautiful mudroom she designed..... 



The black and white rug is what caught my eye, first.  Once this room gets cluttered (NOT that the homeowner are messy - I don't know them- but they appear to have children), the room will still look nice since the white is so clean and that great rug pulls your eye.

Emily at Jones Design Company just whipped up this pumpkin painting....



I may have to copy her.  But, don't tell her that.


I also got a little  Envious inspired by Forever*Cottage.  I am officially collecting silver napkin rings, now.   Except that I don't even own ONE.....






Enjoy your weekend!


Comments

I have to go check these out; because I see something in each photo that grabs my attention.

I bet you could paint a pumpkin from that inspiration piece... You've been INSPIRED, so painting your own is ok.
It's not copying...it's different. ;)

See, I made it all better for you!
Now paint away! Pat
Cute stuff! Have fun at the game.
♥Linsey
Mindy said…
That first picture is one of my all time favorites. I love, love, love that room.
The silver napkin rings are SO fun. I may need to start collecting them too! :)
What a pretty gallery wall. Love the look of that room; casual elegant, light. Thanks for sharing.
Jennifer
Great post Trish. Picture one is mind blowing pretty. I read this earlier today and then while I was at my friends store saw about 70 of those silve napkin rings. They were numbered.
Lucy May said…
The napkin ring thing could be fun!!!!!!
designchic said…
Can't wait to check these links. Am in the process of figuring out a mudroom so can't wait to see that one!!
Jamie Miles said…
I'm not believing she's never painted a pumpkin before. I like your pumpkin better anyway.