I am a Sewing Machine

I spent my Friday night cranking out a few more Birthday Banners.




Some of my ultra-organized "planner" friends might get frustrated when an Etsy purchase includes a sentence that says  "We have a birthday next Tuesday, could you make sure my (banner or painting) arrives by then?"   
But, not me.   
Those notes don't bother me.   
I just grin and realize that my identical twin is buying something from my store.  (As a gift-giver, I have even been known to print a picture of what I just purchased and wrap THAT up while waiting on my tardy gift to arrive!  And I have done that more than once.  Sort of a "here is what you are getting from this unorganized soul" gift.)








Enjoy your weekend!

Comments

How funny!
Well, at least you don't hand them a card that says,
A donation in your name has been made to (________)fill in the blank.

I think Donations are between the DONOR AND the DONEE!
What an awful gift IMO.

However... would it be cheating or a bonus to get a gift from YOU...that was a picture of something YOU painted? They could frame the print as well.
I'm no saying I'd do it...that'd be stealing...but you could and that would make up for the tardy present. ;)

I think your banners are adorable!
Pat