A Little Pink

Not everyone is a fan of pink.   I can handle it in small doses.
 My girls, on the other hand, have a pink room. 
 With a few turquoise accents.


That is a chimney in the middle of their attic room.  More photos of their room, here.




I do like this hot pink kitchen, however....



Apartment Therapy


Perhaps for a vacation home?   I could not live with a hot pink kitchen on a daily basis.

Here is a nursery where the homeowner used gray and pink....



And this pink bathroom is quite subtle....



This is Betsey Johnson's pink kitchen from a former residence.....




Love this pink chair....





Hot pink accessories may be the least invasive way to bring pink into a room....




And pink flowers, of course.  


Oops - That reminds me - I do like a little pink.

In my art......





Etsy


All of those pink flowers I painted within the past month.  As I try and convince myself I do not like pink.  Ha.


Happy Valentine's Day!

Comments

Barri-Jayne said…
Wow, their bedroom is absolutely beautiful!!!
I do like pink but definitely not in my kitchen xx
Kellie Collis said…
Gorgeous! The pink kitchens are lovely! Enjoy the beautiful day, Kellie xx
Isabel said…
I Love pops of Pink:O) I would Love to paint a big piece of furniture in my house pink for my entryway:O)