Granny Square Revival

I was over at a friend's house earlier this week and saw lots of pretty "crocheted things" on her table.

Then I spied her cute purse.



She actually makes purses!  How pretty is that?

She showed me the purse that started it all - one purchased in a store and used as her prototype.......



Here are the works in progress I saw on her table.....





Plus, she recycles!   Not only is she bringing back the granny square, but she tries to reuse old handles from discarded purses.



ALMOST makes me want to start crocheting. 

 Almost.

I told her to open an Etsy shop. 

She is hesitant. 

What do you think?




Linking to Frugal Friday

Comments

Love the Granny Square--classic.
I think Etsy would be great...only if she wants. She may make a little money. But as soon as the fun goes out of it and it becomes a business...she may regret it. Who knows...
Pat
Unknown said…
OMG>>>I was hoping she was already selling them! Love it! Tiffany