Oh, My Goodness

I am in love with this kitchen....



I like to pretend I am the neat and tidy type.  But I'm only fooling myself.

That is one cozy kitchen. 
I think what catches my eye is the combination of (1) the open screen door, (2) the soft blue and yellow, (3) the faucet, (4) the rug, and (5) the scalloped chalk board. 

While glancing around House Beautiful trying to delay the start of today's  'to-do list', I also found an ideal wall for my son's room.....


House Beautiful

He would never go to sleep at night, looking over that atlas! 

Right now, he has a couple of maps and this London subway diagram.....


Which I believe he has memorized - just in case we go back to London any time soon.

He also has some junk on his floor.

Off to my "to-do" list!  Have a nice day!


Comments

René said…
I fell in love with that kitchen when I first saw it too. So many great details there.
Isabel said…
LOVE that kitchen!!!!!!And great idea with the maps!:O) Have an awesome day:O)
I do agree. Love House Beautiful - I think I have subscribed to it for over 30 years. Yowsers... Glad to check in with you and see that life is treating you well.
Blessings,
Pam
myomyohi said…
I love both of these. Now I'm going to be daydreaming of that kitchen....
Debby said…
I love the kitchenand the map on the wall. The head on the table was a bit scary though. WHo could sleep at night looking at that, hah.
I am in love with that map wall paper.. I will have to check the magazine out.
That is a great kitchen! It would be fun to make that chalkboard.

Your son's room is really cute, too. That huge map would be awesome in there.