Wicker in the Kitchen

It is absolutely beautiful in Georgia, today!   Hoping to transform my yard in a few easy hours. Ha!  Okay... maybe I will just "fluff" it a little.  Just don't make me go inside!

I saw this photo the other day, and it has me thinking about wicker dining chairs...


I "need" new kitchen chairs.   I can't do turquoise or blue, but the wicker adds an element to the kitchen that my dining area desperately needs. A little texture that is fairly 'soft'.  
Or am I attached to wicker right now because it has an "outdoor" summery feel? 
Hmmm....






Enjoy your weekend!

Comments

I would have a hard time picking which kitchen table I like the most. They are all pretty with the wicker.

hugs
Sissie
Nicole said…
I recently bought a *new* (craigslist) table that I am painting and distressing. I am also looking for some new chairs because the table did not come with them. I love what you have shown here and I was actually considering doing a blue or green distressed look.
Amy Chalmers said…
I love wicker or any outdoor gardeny type table or chair inside. Maybe cuz I live in the Northeast and we have to wait so long to go out to play!
I am loving every photo you showed!! I love wicker and love the added texture it gives a room. Enjoy working outside today. We started a little spring clean up in the front yard this week to. It was in the 70"s the last few days here in NY. I just want it to stay!!
Anonymous said…
I love wicker anywhere..especially old wicker (old new wicker made to look old)...just make sure that the height of the chair is comfy with your table height. Happy shopping! Thanx for sharing all those fab pics!
Tiff...come visit me at my blog sometimes!
I could do it either, but I do love the painted chairs!
janet xox
René said…
I love the idea of wicker chairs in the kitchen. Wicker goes with everything and it is paintable.

Enjoy your time outside!
Mellie said…
The blue ones make me swoon!