Watercolors - What was I Thinking?

I simply can't send out plain invitations!

I've started a girls' Bible study at our home for teenagers.  I found a cute, young, Bible-wise 30 year old to lead the lessons.  The girls think she is awesome (which she is!) 

I always decorate my own invitations - and almost always use watercolors.   THIS time, however, I forgot I was making postcards and used watercolors - I hope they made it to their destinations without bleeding! 



My daughters did not like the way the cards looked.  My 17-year-old said "You should have used pink polka dots."  What?  Aren't pink polka dots little girlish?  Apparently not.  You just never know. 

Comments

trish said…
Good Morning Trish.

Your invitations are lovely! How wonderful to have a Bible study in your home like that. :o) What will you be studying?

Have a great week.

Sincerely ~ Tricia
Farmgirl Paints said…
Love the bible study...love the invitations. God's going to do something BIG! How awesome is that:)
Jill said…
I think they are just darling!!!
Blessings!
Jill