My Paint Brushes Were Not Stolen

They've just been ignored --



for about two months.

Then a friend asked me to paint for a fundraiser,

so the housework is on "hold" -

the kids are begging for a real meal -


and I am enjoying my art room, again!




Not happy with any of them, yet, but I'm looking forward to painting a few more.  I am so thankful to be painting, again!

For the fundraiser, I am working with the theme of "growth" and "roots."  Can you tell?  And can you guess the organization?  (hint: tree trunk)

Have a great day!

Comments

I love them all! Don't be so hard on yourself ;-)
Farmgirl Paints said…
I really like them. I feel the same. Can't wait to brush off the dust and get back to being "Farmgirl Paints":)
Amy Chalmers said…
I love the first one Trish...keep on painting!
Leo said…
I love the first piece - with the flowers. Is this available in your Etsy Shop?
Anonymous said…
I love them all! Guessing that the fundraiser may be Young Life? YL was a great part of my high school life here in NC, I'm hoping it is still around when my boys (now 2 and 3yrs) are that age. Keep up the great work!!
trish said…
Oh Trish, your paintings are so beautiful!! I am not sure the theme. Can you give me another hint. :o)
Have a wonderful day.
Sincerely ~ Trish
Isabel said…
They look awesome:O) have a great day:O)
Oh I love them... so glad you are painting again! btw, The book Art and Fear is by David Boyles and Ted Orland. I got it at the library and I will continue to share my favorite parts from it.
Have a blessed weekend!