Table Lamps

I have been eyeing the great lamps at TJMaxx/Home Goods the past few months. I am keeping my money in my pocket, for now. (So hard for me to do!)

Found these pretty-much-perfect lamps while "window" shopping......



Pottery Barn


Pottery Barn


The rough texture of the burlap shade (below) and linen/muslin shade(above) is interesting.


Ballard Designs



West Elm



Restoration Hardware



The remainder of these photos feature "twin" lamps.

(I just love the symmetry)

You will notice your eye searching for the "twin" as you glance at these rooms.........

("No" I cannot make this font any bigger - I have tried, and tried - just showcasing my technical inabilities this morning!!)


MyHomeIdeas.com




MyHomeIdeas.com




MyHomeIdeas.com




Restoration Hardware






Restoration Hardware





Restoration Hardware




Coastal Living




House Beautiful




House Beautiful




House Beautiful




House Beautiful


Comments

I have a blue gourd lamp from TJ Maxx and I absolutely love it. It provides a great pop of color in the foyer, and was only $39.99- everywhere else they were well over a hundred. So I say bite the bullet! :D
I love lamps! Swooning over photo # 5...beautiful lamps...;-)
GORGEOUS. I also love table lamps...especially symmetrical ones. :)
I love lamps and think they really add so much style and personality to a room! I am drooling over those glass lamps from Restoration Hardware...beautiful!

Kat :)
Anonymous said…
Beautiful rooms! Love the lamps you've been looking at too.
-FringeGirl