Mothers Day Gift Ideas

Southern Living has some great made-in-the-South Mothers Day gift ideas, including this beautiful glass cutting board from ClaireBella......


(hint, hint family of mine)



And, Isn't this bracelet beautiful?........


From MotherDaughterJewelry



I could also use these cute notecards, if you need more ideas.......


(And "No", my name is not Shea)


As for MY Southern art, I am still taking orders for custom bible verse paintings through Friday, April 30th...



Speaking of my art......

Thank you Great Oak Circle!


You were sweet to feature my art!

Comments

Molly Anne said…
That cutting board is fantastic!
My mom told me that she'd appreciate some yardwork done (she had two shoulder surgeries in the last year) rather than gifts and I said, "But I already bought you something." She comes back with "Oh I'll take it!" Ha ha! Of course I'll do the yardwork too. :)
Christine said…
You are so welcome, love your work :)