Never Say "Never!"

"I will never become so self-absorbed that I author a blog."
Famous last words.
Then I noticed that the top sellers on Etsy all have a blog.
Hmm....
Perhaps I can write about anything BUT me!?!
I could shamelessly feature my art to my three readers (you know who you are)......




Or I could post pretty pictures from other sites on the web, like this fun room featured in Southern Living



Or maybe I could reference items on other Blogs, with hopes of marketing, a little. This is certainly a cute idea from orangeflowerpatterns.

Care to embroider, anyone?

This blog stuff could be a bit time consuming. If I am so busy "expressing myself" on my blog, when will I have time to paint?
Better 'Hop to It!'



Comments

Anonymous said…
Welcome to blog land! I think you will like it here. It take some time but you'll be rolling in blog posts soon! Hoooray :-D
I love your little yellow bird on a branch painting.
Blessings~
Cathy

P.S. I found you through the Ga Street Team on Etsy.