Happy Day!

I had a wonderful time at the Wesleyan Artist Market in Norcross! I love to see kids appreciate art. I snapped this photo of a 7th grader taking a picture of my sheep..



It was a successful show and I always love meeting some of my collectors and followers! So cool to put a face and personality with a name! I am a complete introvert. I am content to spend days and days by myself and not interact much with others. That being said, the introverted me actually ENJOYS art shows. Crazy-- I know. I enjoy meeting buyers and browsers and also the other artists. I learn so much at each show from my fellow artists. 

Sharing your work with the world at a show can be a bit scary, at first, especially for an introvert. However, I just have to remember that not everyone is going to like my style of art. As long as I enjoy creating it and sharing it, then I can overlook those who don't like my pieces. Realizing that I personally like my own art and enjoy creating it, makes "putting myself out there" a little easier.

Here are a few of the pieces I said "good bye" to this past weekend.  








Happy to see those and others go to new homes!

If you are interested in receiving my (rare) blog post in your email, please subscribe here:
Subscribe to The Old Post Road

Have a great day!



Comments