Christmas Card Sale!

Whew! Christmas is pretty much here! How in the world did this year pass by so quickly? I visited my daughter in NYC this past weekend. Although I thoroughly enjoyed the visit, I did not take many pictures. I guess I was too busy? 

I love NYC at Christmas. I know I am not alone in this. It is so cheerful. I went into John Derian's store which was very cheerful and "Christmasy". No photographs taken by me, though. I was too busy shopping!! 

We saw the Rockettes and ate way too much at several delicious places! Two restaurants we enjoyed were Alta in Greenwich Village (tapas) and Emmy Squared in Williamsburg (pizza). 

I sincerely hope you are having a wonderful December! I will be in Washington, Georgia, this Saturday for the Historic Washington-Wilkes Christmas Tour of Homes. An old mule barn one block from the town square is where the art show is held. (That sounds interesting, doesn't it?) I will have ornaments, cards, as well as small and large paintings. I also have a few calendars still available. Please stop by and say "Hi" if you are planning to be in beautiful Washington, Georgia this Saturday! 

Oh, and also, all Christmas Cards (10 packs, only) in my Etsy store are 20% off right now!













Hope you are having a wonderful December!

Comments