Kitchen Parts

I tend to focus on pretty kitchens when glancing through a magazine or Pinterest. Primarily because I need a new kitchen. I love the floors in this kitchen....



And this is a fun, green lamp...


Art in the kitchen is always a plus. I could put fine art in my kitchen because I don't cook much, therefore, my pieces would always be protected from grease and smoke and garlic smells. Every personal flaw can be turned into a positive, if you think hard enough, can't it?


Love that artwork in that kitchen! 

Speaking of artwork, I've been painting. I just completed this vase of flowers...


Measures 16"x16" on wooden panel.


And here is another, smaller set of peonies....

12"x12" on wooden crad

Have a great day!!

Comments

Unknown said…
I love your style, probably because it's really close to mine. We are needing a new kitchen as well and I never thought it would be this complicated to think about all that needs to be changed. Certainly not just a weekend project.