Exteriors I Found While Watching Football

Hope you are having a wonderful 2016, thus far!!

I am not quite back into the swing of things. I took a couple of weeks away from my art and am eager to start painting, again.

I am a multi-tasker by nature (or maybe simply because I am female?). So, I looked at pinterest, worked a crossword, and read twitter articles while watching the football game with my family, last night. I ran across these gorgeous homes on Pinterest....













It is not easy to find a home photographed in winter-time. That crossed my mind as I sat under a blanket in January on the sofa "watching" football. 

My entire Pinterest Exteriors feed pretty much looks like the same house, over and over....



My favorite home exteriors tend to have the following:
1. white or light paint
2. symmetry
3. columns
4. cottage sized
5. boxwoods

Classic styles are hard to pin down to a specific era, which is one reason I am partial to that style. Essentially, I enjoy seeing a symmetrical white cottage with boxwoods out front. Perfection.

In regards to my art - I have several items in local stores, but need to replenish. I added a couple to my Etsy shop last night....


Hope you are enjoying 2016! Stay warm, my friends!

Comments