More Art

I was able to sneak in a few hours of painting while recovering from my ACL surgery....

This one was a special order from early March. Oops, how is it almost JUNE? Running a little behind with my special orders....

 24" x 30"

This client sent me pics of her new apartment, which was mostly blue and white, with touches of red and pink. She wanted florals for her plain builder-beige walls. I sent her back this picture and asked if I could use it as my muse.....

She was agreeable and I was pleased with the result!


Here are a few more creations from this long weekend...



This group is shipping, today. Several homes will have some new art....


 This is just a little glimpse behind the scenes. A work in progress on the left....



And the "AFTER" of that one....


This next one I created on Saturday and it was 10"x10"  - It sold locally and is now hanging in someone's kitchen....


My youngest had a birthday over the holiday weekend...


Where does the time go??

And might I add - a giant Thank You to our military and those who died to keep us free! We are so blessed to live in this country.



Those of you who follow me on Instagram and Facebook have already seen some of these pictures this weekend - my apologies! 

Hope your weekend was wonderful and you are now ready for a short work week!! 

Comments

Debby said…
Love your paintings. Happy Birthday to your now very handsome son. HE was a cutie when he was little. I hope that you are feeling much better.
Mindy said…
I LOVE that first one!!!