My Interpretation


I don't pretend to be perfect. And my art doesn't have to perfectly copy my muse....

The colors caught my eye, but I also love the way the stems turn in the real bouquet....


And, as always, I like the "wopsided-ness" of the whole arrangement. 

Reminds me of the passage about God distributing different gifts...

"There are different kinds of gifts, but the same Spirit distributes them. There are different kinds of service, but the same Lord. There are different kinds of working, but in all of them and in everyone it is the same God at work." 1 Corinthians 12:4-6

We may be unique in appearance and have different purposes (and possibly look a bit wopsided!) but God can use each one to His glory. 

Have a great day!

Comments

He can...
AND HE DOES! AMEN!
I love this arrangement...and your version complete with Scripture inspiration. ;)
Unknown said…
I like your interpretation-- for the painting AND spiritual lesson! BTW, those colors are breathtaking! I do believe Spring has really sprung!