A Favorite Hymn and Art



I have this beautiful letterpress card as a reminder in my hallway....


Isn't that beautiful? 

I took a few paintings to Plain Jane Designs, this past weekend....


These are little 6"x6" paintings. 


Found time to paint this one.....


I absolutely love autumn in Georgia. More cotton to come. Trying to get my time better organized so that I can paint a little more often! It is quite the blood pressure reducer for me.

Hope you are having a great week!

(If you follow me on instagram, this post may remind you of my pictures, lately.) 

Comments

I DO follow you on Instagram. I've been a lazy IG'er lately.
I did see your little 6 by 6's ...those pumpkins are wonderful for Fall!
I don't decorate for Fall...I should it might make me enjoy it more. We don't have much an Autumn season to speak. :/
Love the Cotton painting. We live in a county that is surround by old cotton fields. When I was a kid I used to love to drive through the country with my parents and see all the cotton growing. We have to drive further west now to see it. I miss seeing it.
Love that song-- hymn, and am singing it in my head now!
have a great evening.
Ida said…
Trish, the cotton bolls got away from me.....I wanted to buy that painting. Will you paint another? Please!!
Thank you, Ida - I just listed another one on my Etsy site. https://www.etsy.com/listing/205900958/cotton-in-tin-cans?
Similar but not identical.
-Trish
Your paintings are beautiful! Love that print too, one of my favorite hymns!