Labor Day Weekend

I hope you had a great Labor Day weekend!

We had fun. 
My daughter cheered her first college game...


We were so proud...


I will not show you the other 156 photos and the 22 videos (we will save those for tomorrow). Those of you who follow me on Instagram have already seen a few of these pictures! 

As you can tell from last week's posts, I am thankful to be painting, again...


We were able to spend time together as a family. 

This was my view trying to watch television the other night...


I am on the sofa - with no room for my feet.  The television is to the right, but they are content to watch out the dark window and wait for a burglar to walk up and knock.

Hey, girls, could you scoot over just a little?


I also made these this weekend....



The kids and I like them!

And, I want to live here for the fall....


Wow. Someone is quite fortunate.

Have a great day!



Comments

Jamie Miles said…
Hey. I love Daisy and Nellie. And I'll be over for the painting this week.