Second Time Around - College Drop Off

We took another child to college, last week....

(Obligatory photo in front of dorm.)

Now both of my girls are on the same campus, one block from each other - which is quite comforting for a mom.  Can you run check on her.. can you run with your sister to get such and such...


Eldest daughter (dark hair) received a job offer this week for when she graduates next spring!  So-so-so excited and proud of her! 

Children certainly grow up quickly, once they pass the pre-school age!


Now that 2/3 of my kids are out of the nest, does that mean I am old? 
Surely not!

And I did not take any cute dorm photos, this go round. Maybe that room will be clean when I visit for a football game? Odds are slim, I'm guessing!

Have a great day!

Comments

I just moved my son off to university on SUNDAY . Bittersweet I know... xoxo Hugs and have a blessed day
Terry said…
I started in Cloudman 3rd floor in 1968.
Terry said…
Glenn was my sophomore dorm to start, quickly got a room in the frat house, didn't spend but a few nights in Glenn. Daughter was in Brown for freshman year. It was jammed. Boy requirements so much easier. Then to west campus dorms.
So glad they are both at the same University! Congratulations to your daughter on her job offer! And both of mine have flown the nest for good, my youngest graduated from college this past spring...I don't feel any older though! ;)

xo Kat