Laundry

How cute is this idea for a laundry hamper?....



It is made from old screens. Very cool. I'm not sure I am tall enough to use that one.  There might be lots of socks left at the bottom when I am done.

I bought an old laundry basket at a flea market while visiting my dad in Tennessee 10 years ago,





 and then Pottery Barn came out with theirs....


Hmmm. Same wave length as PB at that time, I guess. 

I also found this cute DIY idea the other day, if you have a hankering to build a laundry basket....


And, finally, one of the most inspirational laundry room posts I have ever run across is this 'before and after' by Kelly at View Along the Way...





She spent $157. That is a stenciled wall. And painted floors. 
She is a genius. 

On to the topic of ME -
here is one more painting I created this week that I haven't shared with you....


Very similar to another one I painted, earlier this week. But, that one sold in my Etsy store, so I had to replace it!


Have a great day.

Comments

Well, I personally like the laundry basket you bought when visiting your dad! The DIY basket is cool too.
I just recently made some small baskets with that same metal fabric.
Not too difficult. It's a learning process. I use a rolling shopping cart for my laundry. I works for holding dirty laundry and taking the laundry out to hang...
I am just catching up on your paintings...love the churches and the pumpkins!