Amazing Bouquet and a Cheerleader

Aren't these flowers gorgeous?



Those are prom flowers from this past weekend.

They were perfect with her dress....


This is my middle daughter - she just turned 18 and is graduating from high school really, really soon. 

In this candid shot - the contrast between the flowers and her black dress is beautiful...



One last picture.....


Before I finish bragging, I want to mention that she is a college cheerleader.

Just made the team last weekend! 
Hooray!

She will be cheering for our alma mater....


(I cropped the other girl out because I don't know her - her mom might not want her plastered all over blogland!)

We are so very, very excited!

She has been cheering on our Yellow Jackets for a long time...


We have had a wonderful week.

Have a great day!
Joining Make it Pretty Monday Savvy Southern Style

Comments

Stacey said…
Your daughter is beautiful!
Kathy said…
Your daughter is indeed beautiful! I don't think I have ever seen prettier prom flowers ever. Pretty flowers for any occasion. Lovely all the way around. It's nice to have you back in blog land. I have missed your posts.
Thank you Kathy and Stacey!
So pretty!
Congrats to making the team!
I know you are proud.
Pat
Unknown said…
That is awesome! She is beautiful AND talented, and I know you are beyond excited that she will be cheering for the Jackets. BTW, that dress is extremely CLASSY! I love it! :)
Sylvia said…
Beautiful daughter and her dress is perfect. Classy and contemporary but not ... well you know.
My brother in law is a GT grad. Great school.
Isabel said…
Awesome Congrats!!! I agree beautiful bouquet and looks awesome with her adorable dress!!!
Such pretty flowers, kiddos and dresses! Thank you for sharing! You are one of the fan favorites today at the Sunday Showcase from the Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House. Here is the link so you can check out your feature. http://www.thededicatedhouse.com/2014/05/sunday-showcase-from-make-it-pretty_25.html Hope to see your prettiness again tomorrow at the bash! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse
Jennine Stalder said…
I agree! Those flowers do complement your daughter's dress really well. I have to say, she really stood out among those girls in that one picture. She’s a cheerleader too? That is so great. You must be one proud mother to have a girl so talented and beautiful at the same time. :)
Jennine Stalder @ UE Sports
Thirkellgirl said…
Lovely! She looks so much classier than if she'd worn a bucket of sequins and shown her boobs. :)
Thirkellgirl said…
She looks lovely! So classy! And much more comfortable than the girls who wear strapless dresses, I'm sure!