September

I am loving this fall weather.
Not quite chilly in Georgia, just yet, but we are having very pleasant temps.

I brought out a pumpkin painting I created last year.



I also gathered some fall foliage from our yard....


My windows are open and we are enjoying the season!

On the family front, one of my daughters is a Senior in High School this year.


And she cheered her last football game Friday night, because she had to have shoulder surgery, yesterday..


No fun. 
Not the way this cutie and her mom wanted her Senior year to go.
But, that is life and she is busy building character.


As always, Caroline is a good sport about it.

Some friends brought her a goodie box full of candy, gum, junk magazines, and movies...



What a thoughtful idea!

I am hoping she will feel better and be back to school, soon.

Hope you are enjoying your autumn!


Joining Fall Nesting Party

Comments

Lisa said…
oH MY GOSH! The white pumpking painting on the table...LOVE!!!!!
sorry to here about Caroline's apparent injury... and her last year of highschool. But, who knows...maybe the LORD has something different in store for her. That could be exciting!
Love your paintings as always and the way you display them in your home.
The picked flowers...uhm, is that a
"Beauty Bush" there with the purple berries?
It's lovely.
Pat
Yes, Pat that is a beautyberry (callicarpa) - native to Georgia.
Debby said…
My son tore his ACL in a football game during his senior year. He had to be on crutches for 6 weeks and only got to play 2 games. I would feel so sorry for him walking, crutching it out on the field with his team mates. Your daughter has an amazing smile throughout all of this. I hope she heals fast.
That pumpkin painting is too perfect.

So sorry for your girl, but what a great gift idea for a homebound spirit - i will have to steal that idea :)
Sorry I missed this post, but so glad your daughter is recovering from her surgery!

xo Kat
René said…
Thank you for sharing this link with me Trish! Your room looks very similar to mine. Too bad about your daughter. Senior year is full of surprises isn't it? Here's to a speedy recovery and maybe she'll be ready for basketball season?