Dorm Decorating Ideas and Reminders

Dorm room decorating is in full gear, right now.
I am still getting questions about the headboard I made my daughter for her twin bed in the sorority house.
I recently ran across some more cute ideas to brighten up a dorm room....

like this cute DIY tassel....

DIY Tassel Garland via House to Home Blog

or maybe make some other type of garland.....



And here is a pretty way to find your keys....

source


Maybe create some art...


source



and line your drawers...


source

or hang some lights...
source


Do not forget the Command Strips!...




and Damp Rid....




also, over the door hangers....


and stationary 

So that you can write your mommy.  
(Please. We are begging you. Don't make us stalk you on Instagram.)

By the way, I have tons of Dorm ideas on my Dorm Room Ideas Pinterest Board.

Comments