August

This has been one busy August.

I re-stocked some of my prints.

I love this one as a gift for a new baby!

Trust in the Lord Little Birdie
$18.00 Giclee Print 


I also like this little painting....


Great is His Faithfulness
$55 original painting


I have been too busy to blog, lately, but not too busy to online-dream my way through Pinterest

 I love this casual kitchen...


Country Living


And the ceiling detail on this porch....


BHG


This bath has great details.  It is certainly cute and unique......

BHG


I cannot tell you what the rest of this next room looks like, all I can see is the art. The painting looks awesome in this room....


source

I am thinking about painting a portrait of our labs.
My kids would love it.



Nellie and Maggie.

Need to find the time.

Have a great day!


Comments

August has gone by so quickly. There is still lots to do...and little time. Love the inspiration pictures.
Must say that orange door and blue shutters on the porch... are eye catching,I love that combo right now.
I actually went to a paint party this week w/ my 2 daughters and finally painted something! I posted about it. Man, I was so nervous.
Your pups would make great subjects for your art work...I use my chickens and pup to practice photography! :)
have a blessed week. Pat