And that is our 1850's home. Always a work in progress, but aren't ALL homes that way? Have plenty I don't like and lots I want to change, but am grateful for what I have.
A few things I hope to accomplish this summer that are house related:
1. slipcover the red sofa, really soon
2. Finish up my daughter's room to share with you. I noted the ideas in this post.
3. Make my craft room camera-worthy.
4. Get a new kitchen. (this is actually just a dream - not a possibility right now - thought I would list it just in case my fairy godmother was interested!)
5. Create some large new art pieces for a couple of spots.
Enjoy your weekend.