This and That

Life has been busy, lately - working, art, basketball games, tennis matches, etc.

Here is a quick pictorial run-through.




It is raining and you cannot come inside.  F-o-r-g-e-t about it.

But you are cute.

As are they....



I've done a little painting ...


Did I mention we painted our kitchen -back before Christmas?


"Before and After" shots, coming soon.  
Maybe.


Here are a few more family brag pics - for the relatives who read my blog...


He has gotten so tall - they look like twins.

this next photo was taken at 5:30 am on a Saturday morning before a competition....


And Emily is writing as part of her current internship.  Here you can find one of her articles.  And here is another - a little more casual.  And one more, because I am her mom, and I just can't stop myself.

She also created a Pinterest page for work. Wouldn't that be a fun way to spend a day at work? Pinning for pay.

And here is a pretty photo from elsewhere - for those of you who just like to look at pretty rooms, like I do.....

source


That is a nursery - I should probably have another child. 

Or remind myself that I have to watch a basketball game tonight, and work today, while finding time to paint and ...... 



Comments

Whew! You are busy...
I remember those days, when other peoples lives had me coming and going. They are all grown now...and I just hang out at home, watching the Littles... but they're sweet and the go home to momma and daddy every night. :)
your daughter writes with a passionate voice-- God Bless her!

Pat