The Craft Room

My craft room is one big yucky mess.  
There is paint on the wooden floor.
The door to the laundry area is broken.
I have been "stashing" items in there for a few months, now - just to keep the rest of the house presentable.  Anyone want to come purge it for me?

I have been slow about getting that room like I want it.  

Here are some craft rooms I like....







Those sweet colors are pretty much the opposite of this next craft room, which I ALSO like.....


Maybe I should just use chalk on ONE wall.  

I will probably use the same paint I used in my kitchen, since I still have a gallon of it leftover, and I like it, and it is a neutral gray (valspar bay sands)

I also want a comfy chair.....


and a fun rug (that doesn't 'fight' with the comfy chair, of course)....


source


And then I look around at rugs, and fabric, and chairs on the internet for a bit....



sigh.
I am not really getting anything done.  Think I will grab a garbage bag and a 'give-away-box' and get moving! 

Comments

Katy said…
I could waste 90% of my time this way, and often do. It helps me escape from reality. :)
Although rug shopping tends to make me frustrated, so I stick with chairs and paint. ha
Lynn Wood said…
That is some pretty great inspiration you have rounded up there! I'm getting ready to finish my own craft room so this post is just in time!

Lynn