A Head, or maybe, Behind

I can be a little late to the party.  Up until this point, I have not managed to embrace the stag head on the wall fad.   I think it is because I am Southern and........  
I'll say no more.  

But, I have to admit I like this mounted animal....


And this one..


Those are actually quite fun.

And I do think that this floral deer head is interesting to look at...




(That link actually has a tutorial!)

I also find this one made of wood to be kinda cool.......





So, I jumped on the bandwagon, a little late to the party.  
Per usual.  
And, mine is not 3-D.


TheOldPostRoad on Etsy

There actually were two - but someone only wanted one.....


So, they parted ways.
Have a great day!   It is a little sad around here - my youngest two started back to school, today.  That break certainly flew by.

Comments

Stacey said…
Thank you! I've kept quiet because I just don't get the stag head fad. I'm from Texas and well...you understand. Let's just say they stay in the garage and NOT in my house. I like yours much better.
Jamie Miles said…
I do love your reindeer. As far as what to hang on your walls, just get one of those squirrels or better yet -- a rabid raccoon that Rob shoots. Perfect staring down at you.
I love your painting style and your blog..its so interesting.
Thanks for sharing. I want to go back and look through your archives.
Magdalene