My Wild Child


I took those pictures in about a 10 second time span.  She is FULL of energy - while completely zapping mine.  Nellie loves to run around the back yard and 'hunt.'  She is certain that one day she will be able to climb that pecan tree and follow a squirrel out on a limb.    


Dog training lessons are on my Christmas list.   Hope Santa is listening,...errrr, I mean... reading.  

On my walk yesterday (with our much calmer lab who walks at a slower pace), I saw this hornet's nest.  




I walk this way every day (through the cemetery, can you tell?) and I just noticed it this week.  I guess the leaves have been hiding it for a while.  

And, while I am going through my cell phone photos - here is one of our house all lit up for Christmas.....






Have a great weekend!  

Oh, and don't forget to go to this post and leave a comment to win this Merry Christmas Giveaway I created.....


Comments

Your Wild Child...ha ha ha! so cute. Lovely pooch!
That hornets nets is a doozy! Hope you don't ever get by there on a BAD DAY! iykwim?
Your house is lovely...
have a great weekend my friend. Pat