Gone for Good

My paintings become very familiar to our family.  Once they are complete, we look at most of them daily, depending on where I might prop them or hang them.  

All of these are leaving the house, today - headed to meet their new owners.


Those three are for three sisters who share a room.  I hope they love these bright bouquets.

This has long been one of my favorites.....




And who doesn't love a Santa?




This one has been outside our bedroom door in the hall for a while....






And the posies in hobnail glass looked quite nice on our guest bedroom mantle in this grouping.....



These next two are promised out - but have not been picked up, yet....





The cool thing about selling art - the new owners always want you.  They are eager to bring you into the house and meet your new home.  It is not like they will stick you in a sock drawer, or tuck you in a closet.  Plus, you will most likely get a spot in the house where you have a good view.  So reassuring for me, as I send them out into this great big world.

Tomorrow (12/12/12), is the last day to enter my Giveaway!  Click here to enter!



Comments

So sweet! Glad to see your art is selling!

I love all your work-- very pretty. You have inspired me to paint. Though I've not done it yet... I WANT TO!

Pat