Basket Skirt and a Winner!

Thank you to everyone who had a kind comment about my Christmas house, yesterday!  So many nice people in Blogland!


I love the look of a basket or metal pail for a Christmas tree stand, but I do not want to spend much money to achieve the look.  I found this tutorial on how to make a basket tree skirt!  So simple!  And inexpensive!  I thought I was done decorating.  I may actually have to start this project and toss out the 3 yards of red fabric I carelessly wrapped around the base of my tree, this year.

Okay - we have a winner!  The winner for my giveaway is Laurie Ledbetter!



Laurie Ledbetter said...

Trish, I've been following your blog for several months and just love your artwork! Thank you for offering this generous giveaway...I would be honored to receive any of your amazing artwork!



This is what she won!...




I hope she lets us know what she kept for herself and what she gave away!

Have a wonderful day!

Comments

Unknown said…
That basket looks amazing!!! Thanks for the tip
Hugs,
Suzan
So pretty! I love that idea.

I missed your Christmas post, so I'm off to go look at that now :)