A Year of Birds, Bouquets, and Scripture


When you look back over a year, it is always surprising how some things seem to have happened so recently, while other things that occurred within the same year seem so long ago!


I am amazed at how much I painted this past year.  Some pieces seem so familiar, while others I can barely remember.


I began my "30 Days of Painting" series in mid-July (and finished in October -but don't tell anyone that my 30 Days of Painting actually took me three months!)


Here are the 30 pieces of art I created during that time....





And, 
here are a few more I also created in 2012 ........




A year of birds, bouquets, and scripture.  

There are more.  I just don't want to bore you with my slide-show.  

Well..... maybe just a few more.....




Thank you to all of my readers, FIRST for reading my drivel, and second -for buying my art!  Thank you, so very much!  Encouragement is a BIG THING.  It keeps me going.



  source

Comments