Painting A Day No 26

Here is a little 8"x10" I created....


I am frantically painting (and not cleaning nor doing laundry nor cooking) for the Christmas Boutique we are having this Saturday.  I hope I am going in the right direction for any potential shoppers.  

I snapped this picture from my front porch last night, just before dark....


I love Fall.  God is telling me not to worry - just enjoy the little blessings of each day.

Here are the little sale tags I created for the Christmas Boutique.....  


Fairly plain, but I was aiming for "low ink usage" (every penny helps)!



Now, maybe I will work on my penmanship.  (Yikes.  Not such a cute tag once I ruin it with my writing!)  Oh, well!  Have a great day!

Comments

thistlewoodfarm said…
That little Santa is so cute! And I love your beautiful flowers!

Have a blessed and wonderful day!
karianne