Painting A Day Nos. 25A and 25B



I have had a great time painting, lately!

(But my house is a total wreck.)



The above painting was originally this.....


But, I just didn't like it.  So I darkened the background and brightened the flowers....


Here is a side-by-side Before and After.




Hopefully, next week - I can show you a "Before and After" of my messy house versus my clean house!  Or dirty dishes versus clean dishes.  Or unmopped floors versus clean floors.  (Just kidding, Mama - I would never share photos of my messy house- because I am an immaculate house keeper and my life is perfect like everyone's life in Blogland, wink, wink.)

Comments

Trish I love the after! And who needs a clean house when you have beautiful artwork?!

Kat
Well, I liked when you were started painting your artwork lighter...but, then again...this looks good too!
I hear people who are artists and decorators say things like "I just didn't like it."... Trish you have arrived; You're officially an Artist! lol...
...I enjoy seeing your work, Pat
Unknown said…
Face painting is probably one of the most enjoyable activities anybody can enjoy doing and participating in. If you are one of those who enjoy this activity but do not have any ideas on face painting designs, this is the best time to learn the craft.

Get pregnant after miscarriage