Needed that Kick


I haven't posted many pretty rooms, lately.  I found the following on Tobi Fairley's blog - I love her style.

I wonder if I could ever be this brave....




All of those different greens thrown together are gorgeous.

I also want this wallpaper - 



sigh.  

My husband sent me this email this morning.....


Needed that kick.  A little encouragement can carry you a long way.  

Another thing I want, besides those two rooms up there,  is a clean house - and I can actually DO SOMETHING about that!  Have a great weekend!


Comments

Finally somebody gets me!
These pictures are lovely... the GREENS AND GOLD have been a theme with me this week...in a weird way...
I'll be posting about it...cause it's just to weird not to...I'm linking your blog into the post...
thanks so much for sharing your dream with us!
Pat
Jamie Miles said…
Sometimes you remind me so much of my mom. The interior designer side. She was just talking last night how her family growing up let her paint the rooms of their house in Fitzgerald all different colors. She was talking about a chartreuse wall by the fire place. And the older I get, I know fear never goes away. But the more you face it - the easier it gets.
Isabel said…
Love the first picture and that green table!!!!! Love:O) i dream of a clean house, although im always cleaning and they are always dropping and laying stuff everywhere, have a great weekend
Lisa said…
OMG! I love these colors...Holiday feeling with a hint of summer. love it!