Life Got in the Way

Okay - do not worry - I am not a FAILURE (talking to myself, right now).
I have not given up on my "30 Days of Painting". 

LIFE got in the way. 
 Two of my kids start school later this week, so we took a last minute trip to the mountains. 








Doesn't this look like fun? 


Oh, to have a house on Lake Toxaway.....

 And "yes" we just went to the mountains last weekend, too.  Spoiled rotten, I am.  Even without a home on Lake Toxaway.

And today I am running to Ikea with my college-aged-daughter (not with us on the mountain trip), who needs her dorm room painted and curtains made by this Friday.   I am just a bit busy with kid stuff.

But it is worth it.  Being a Mom and making memories takes priority over art.  


Mom Stuff + Memories > Art


Plus- I have a great painting in progress that I will share, soon.

I just could not finish it on the ski boat.

Enjoy your day!

Comments